APD has started Employment Related Skills Training Admissions for Youth with Disabilities
Greetings from The Association of People with Disability (APD), Bangalore.
We are happy to inform you that APD has started Employment Related Skills Training Admissions for Youth with Disabilities as following below 👇🏽in month of April 2019.
1. Hospitality Course
2. BPO / Call Center Course
3. Retail Course
4. Horticulture – Garden Specialist Course
5. Horticulture – Garden Supervisor Course
6.Office Management / Administration
7. Technical in Fitter Training
8. Technical in Electronic Mechanic
The details are as follows:
1. The above ☝🏻course is exclusively for youth with disabilities in both male and female candidates.
2. Duration of Courses – Two months to Six months
3. Preferred Education Qualification – 2nd std to Degree Pass (Post Graduation fail)
4. Preferred Age Group – 18 to 35 Years
5. Preferred Disability – Physical / Locomotor, Wheelchair User, Speech & Hearing Impaired, Speech Impaired, Hearing Impaired, Cerebral Palsy, One Eye blind
6. Accommodation will be providing during training
7. Guaranteed 100% Job Placement for Successful completion of candidates in reputed companies
We request you to kindly give widest publicity of this information to your contacts and share this information to your WhatsApp group, referred suitable candidates your contact for the skills development courses of APD
For more information, please contact below mentioned address and persons
APD, 6th Cross, Hutchins Road Off Hennur Main Road, Lingarajapuram, St.Thomas Town Post, Bangalore – 560084
Mr.Rajan – 7259609591
Mr.Jagadeesh – 9538871546
Mr.Raghu – 9480352285
Mr.Niranjan – 9620110269
Ms.Lekha – 9538871556
Hurry up limited seats available and register now!!