Guidelines to Authors
A bi-lingual (Kannada – English) Social Work Journal published 4 times a year: January, April, July and October. Founded in 2010 by M.H.Ramesha, a social work and development professional. SKH’s primary focus is to popularize social work and social development issues among social workers, social work educators, social development professionals, students and the Kannada-speaking people.
- Title of the article should be relevant to the objectives of SKH.
- An abstract of about 100 words.
- Length of article from 5,000 to 8,000 words.
- References to be as per SKH guidelines.
If an article does not meet these requirements, the article will be rejected.
Each article should be accompanied by a declaration by the author(s) that:
- He/she is the author of the article.
- The article is original
- The article has not been published, and has not been sent for publication elsewhere.
- A copy of permission from the copyright holder, if the author has copied more than 500 words or tables or figures from a published work.
- The article should be submitted as soft copy, and hard copy (in duplicate).
- Hard copy should be typed in double space on one side of A4 paper
- The title page of the article should include the title and the name of the author (without Dr, Mr, Ms, etc.) Then the abstract should be typed in small font.
- Author’s degrees and other details should be at the end of the article.
- Communication regarding articles should be sent to email@example.com.
Once the article is accepted, the copy right of the article will be owned by SKH journal. It should not be reproduced elsewhere without the written permission of the Editor, SKH Journal.
- Book review should follow the same requirements of Article Submission like.
- Copy right of book review will be owned by SKH Journal.
- Book review would need the concurrence of the Editor, SKH Journal.